College has laid down a code of conduct for all students studying at the campus. This code is meant to ensure high moral standards and an academic atmosphere of peace and harmony. These rules are:
- Students must attend at least 75% of the lectures delivered in each of the respective subject, failing which they will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Regular attendance in Assembly, Classrooms, Sports, Library and College functions is compulsory.
- Attendances in skill in practical teaching is compulsory, names of the defaulters will not be placed in subsequent schedule of teaching practice and ultimately admission of the students will be withheld.
- The name of the student, who remains absent without leave for more than five days, will be given warning.
- Every student is required to appear in Quizzes, Mid-term exams, Assignments, and Final examinations.
- A student found using unfair means in test / examination will be dealt seriously by the unfair means committee.
- Progress and discipline reports will be sent to parents for their information.
- Parents are expected to inform the college about any change in their postal address and telephone numbers.
- Monthly fee must be paid up to 15th of each month. Fees will be paid through Bank. Students are to collect their fee bills by 05th of each month.
- No visitors are allowed to see a student during college hours. In case of emergency the parents will come at reception and request for leave in person with Secretary Academics / Principal.
- Students will be contacted through respective I/C Sections / Head of the Department for formal leave procedure. In case a student falls sick during college hours, he/she will be referred to College MI Room and parents / guardians will be informed accordingly.
- Students will not be allowed to accept employment or obtain admission in any other college / university during the academic years.
- Students may use the facility of college canteen on payment during the break.
- Students are not allowed to use college telephone; however in case of emergency they will be allowed.
- All decisions made by the Principal, in any matter, would be final.
Last Updated : 13 February, 2017